Words To Live By: be kind to one another. You never know what someone is going through, and everyone is going through something. As women, we need to set the example; and treat others as we would like to be treated. There are plenty of women that spend their time bringing other women down in order to feel better about themselves. This is not the place for that. NOT up in here. Harsh criticisms and/or negativity will not be tolerated. C’mon ladies we’re on the same side here! I do not expect everyone to agree with all the viewpoints that will be posted here, but I DO expect that differences be treated with respect.
In 2009, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) revised their guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials in order to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company. A Wine Glass and Bubble Bath is a blog created with hopes of providing a source of income and will soon incorporate endorsements and/or testimonials. As my readers, you have the right to know the following:
- The content of my blog is intended to be a source of income and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- You will only see products/services/businesses that I have, in fact, used and feel will be beneficial to you.
- Products provided to me by advertising partners for my review are given to me free of charge at no cost. This does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
- You can trust me. I will always give my genuine opinion about a product or service whether or not I am partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
- My number one priority is accuracy and fairness to you, and I would never compromise my honesty for money. (I would lose you and I don’t want that)
- I may make mention of associated products/services/businesses within the content of my blog; however, it may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
I have the highest standards of integrity and strive to deliver meaningful, helpful, and encouraging content while generating a small profit to compensate me for the time, research, and ideas I use. I appreciate my readers and make it my goal to be up front with every post I write.
I am not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without my permission.
I use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit my web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: https://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp